What an evening! We gathered an amazing group of leaders and visionaries for Geneva’s first annual Happy at Work Forum.
A huge thank you to:
- All our participants for your questions and engagement;
- Our sponsors (SynergiPlus, LexPro, Performant Group, Ampersand World, International Geneva Executives Forum, JobCloud, and Swedish Swiss Chamber of Commerce) for your support of happiness in the workplace;
- And our wonderful speakers and panellists for your insights and information.
- Stephan Thoma – Advisor and former Google Global Director of Learning and Development
- Paolo Gallo – Senior Advisor to Executive Chairman and former Chief People & Culture Officer at the World Economic Forum Geneva, Author of « The Compass & The Radar » (Oct. 2018)
- Myriam Denk – Partner and Human Capital team lead at Deloitte Switzerland
- Annika Månsson – Founder of Happy at Work; International Keynote Speaker; Executive Trainer Expert in Happiness at Work
- Frode Hvaring – Co-Founder and Senior Partner at Newind; former Global Head of Human Resources at EBU-Eurovision
- Boaz B. Feldman – BBA, BSc, PgC: Trainer, Psychologist & Researcher
Throughout the coming weeks, we will be releasing best practices, tools, and tips from the Happy at Work Forum via articles and videos, so you can continue your learning and development of happy workplaces.
Thus if you are not signed-up to receive our newsletter, we suggest you sign-up now!
Enjoy your photo recap of Geneva’s 1st Annual Happy at Work Forum.